Educating and inspiring others to take the next step in their zero waste journey, Moji Igun enchants audiences with her compassionate and open approach. She will leave your audience ready to take action with a better understanding of the necessary systemic change to achieve true sustainability.
She’s most passionate about:
- Incorporating zero waste practices into your small business
- Building a more sustainable and equitable future
- Owning our individual role in social change
- Pursuing a circular economy
- Creating a culture of sustainability in all aspects of entrepreneurship
“We really enjoyed having Moji as our Keynote Speaker. With her thoughtful approach and her multi-faceted background, Moji expanded our understanding of zero waste and connected it strongly to the circular economy. Moji’s insights will stay with us and will shape our activities going forward.”
– Joanne Fedyk, Executive Director of Saskatchewan Waste Reduction Council
“Moji was a keynote speaker at the 2020 Sustainability Summit for South Sound Women in Business. Not only is she a leading expert in her field, the energy she brought to the Summit was inspiring and lifted up every attendee! Virtual keynote speaking is notoriously tricky but Moji kept us engaged and excited. She thoughtfully and thoroughly answered audience questions. I can honestly say, based on my experience as well as attendee feedback, that her talk was one of the highlights of the day! I won’t hesitate to book her again – in fact, I’m brainstorming right now how to do so!”
– Allison Bishins, Owner of Allison Bishins Consulting & Happy Fox Studio
“Having Moji speak with my firm about ZW lifestyles at our first Earth day event was exciting and impactful to our studio members. With our studio’s growing goal of pursuing Zero Waste, the introductory talk she held was exactly what we needed. Her passion for ZW and the pursuit towards a more sustainable world was evident. She shared relevant examples about reducing our impact in the building industry and in our everyday lives. Thanks again Moji for joining us.”
– Kayla Furlone, Project Coordinator at Turner Fleischer Architects
Impress your audience by inviting Moji to speak or present at your next event, panel, or conference.